Create a composite bot
1. Click create a bot on the bot screen and change the bot type to “Composite”. You can also name your bot at this point and select the exchange account where your funds are located.
2. Chances are the bot might have BNB pair selected but if you clear this then select BTC_ALL it will list every single pair on Binance. Dont worry some of these pairs wont be traded as we have filters in place for lots of the low volume coins but this will allow the bot to connect to whichever it pleases.
3. Next box is strategy, this is dynamic to you – I recommend working out 2% of your total funds per trade. This will be your base order size. Leave the safety box blank – whatever the settings are its obsolete. Once you have 2% of the funds written in – us the max deal settings and change it to 45 deals and this will give 90% of total funds in allocation.
4. Deal start condition : Once you have subscribed the Oni signal will be available in here. Make sure it is selected as this is vital to it working. We recommend using 1% take profit and 1%(0.99%) trailing (check edit). The reason the trailing matches the take profit wont actually result in a loss – in most cases it allows the trade to run, increasing profit potential.
EDIT : This has been re-adjusted, it is best to use 0.9% Take profit and 0.5% trailing
5. Now just match the rest of the settings to the image below – make sure safeties is set to 0 and max deals 1.
6. Now all it takes is to turn the bot on to active and let it work.